Several information regarding our day to day operation as follows;
- Consultations during operating hours (10am - 8pm from Mondays to Saturdays and 10am - 6pm on Sundays and Public Holidays) does not require an appointment. Waiting numbers will be provided.
- Emergency cases will be attended to immediately according to a veterinarian's assessment. If deemed to not be an emergency,a waiting number will be provided.
- Procedures/ultrasounds/surgeries/endoscopes/echocardiographies/magnetic resonance imaging will need an appointment. Our appointment is for the day. We do not have fixed appointment times. The patient will need to be admitted in the morning(11am) and discharged in the evening. Owners are advised to not wait until said appointments are carried out, instead we will advise on when the patient will be discharged based on the procedure that needs to be carried out.
- Visiting hours are strictly between 12 pm to 6 pm from Mondays to Saturdays and 12 pm to 5 pm on Sundays and Public holidays.
- EMERGENCY services are provided outside of our operating hours. This hospital does not operate 24 hours. On call doctors WILL NOT be in the hospital premises and WILL ONLY be called in when PATIENT(S) are within the hospital premises.